- Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information associated directly with and identifying a specific person or entity (“Personally Identifiable Information”). The Website will not gather Personally Identifiable Information surreptitiously, but for certain services or items you may be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information. You are under no obligation to provide Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as your account or credit card number); (3) “Interest Data” (such as the items you indicate to us are of interest to you); and (4) “Demographic Data” (such as your zip code, and age). Where applicable, you may elect to access additional Website features and services by registering and creating a personal account (each a “Member,” collectively, “Members”). During this registration process, you will be asked to create a login name and password. Please do not share your password with another party.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information not associated directly with a specific person or entity. Such information includes, but is not limited to, number of visits to the Website, the time and date of a visit, type of browser used and a visitor’s IP address. This information is not used to personally identify a user.
- Public Information. Information you post in any public forum on the Website is available for anyone to see. You should exercise caution when disclosing any information by such means, and agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
- Disclosure. We reserve the right to disclose, sell, give or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information (not including Financial Data or Interest Data) about our users to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may, in our sole discretion, share with third parties aggregated Member Information which has been sanitized to exclude Personally Identifiable Information, such as gender, age, and geographic location. In addition, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information to send you marketing information, service updates, promotional offers and other targeted content. If you do not wish to receive our marketing materials, simply indicate your preference by following the directions provided in such communications.
- Additional Uses. We may use your Personally Identifiable Information for internal record keeping purposes and to improve our products and services. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. We may track user activity on the site, such as last login, session failures, search queries and number of results, and other non-personally identifiable information in order, among other things, to help us manage and improve our site. We may use such non-personally identifiable information, among other things, to analyze trends, promote and market our site and services, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic and other non-personally identifiable information for aggregate use at our site or otherwise.
- Security. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. While we strive to protect Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us and you do so at your own risk. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 3413 Carlton St. Richmond, VA 23230. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Links. The Website may contain links to third party websites which have separate and independent privacy policies. Third party websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for any information they collect or their privacy policies. Access these sites at your own risk. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
- Transferability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may transfer, sell or assign information concerning your use of this Website, including without limitation, Personally Identifiable Information, to third parties, as a result of the sale, merger, consolidation, and change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of Vangarden LLC, Seasonal Roots, and/or the Website.