Looking for a new weeknight dinner recipe? This recipe for Oven Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser! We recommend serving with savory roasted veggies and creamy mashed potatoes.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Preheat your oven to 425° and grease a medium sized casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, dry seasonings and olive oil together until it forms a paste.
- Place the chicken leg quarters in the casserole dish and spread the seasoning mixture all over the chicken evenly. Pour the chicken broth in so that it covers the bottom of the dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°.
About Seasonal Roots
Since 2011, Seasonal Roots’ online farmers market has connected Virginia families with local family farmers who use sustainable, humane practices. Our neighborhood market managers – who believe in living better through scrumptious, healthy eating, being kind to animals, protecting the environment, and spreading joy – home-deliver freshly harvested produce, pastured eggs, grass fed dairy and meat, plus artisan fare. We empower our members to eat better and live better with more nutritious, flavorful food that’s good for us and good for the planet. More info at seasonalroots.com.