Garden Box delivered August 19-20, 2015:
Mixed Color Bell Peppers
Hydroponic Bibb Lettuce
Easy and moderate ways to use all the ingredients in your box this week.
- Easy: Wash, peel, and chop. You can eat these chopped up on salads, or cut into carrot sticks and dipped into hummus or some other dip.
- Moderate: Wash, and then turn into garlic roasted beauties using this recipe here.
- Easy: Wash and eat! Or, wash, slice, dunk in nut-butter and eat.
- Moderate: Baked apple chips. A simple example recipe can be found here.
- Easy: Sliced and Roasted
- Moderate: Brownie Bites, both recipes here.
Mixed Color Bell Peppers:
- Easy: Wash, slice and dunk in dressing or hummus.
- Moderate: Stuffed peppers, recipe here.
- Easy: Wash and eat!
- Moderate: Peach sorbet, recipe here.
Hydroponic Bibb Lettuce:
- Easy: Chop up in a salad or use the leaves on a sandwich.
- Moderate: Sauté vegetables and a protein of your choice and use leaves as lettuce wraps, an example can be found here.